Licensed Customer Service Representative
A Customer Service Representative at Movement Insurance uses their knowledge of current market conditions, coverages and carrier underwriting to identify opportunities to service the accounts of existing clients with excellence.
- Help deliver a white-glove experience to the people who do business with us.
- Provides trusted support to internal and external clients
- Delivers consistent responses to all incoming communications, phone calls, email, mail, memos and faxes
- Communicates with clients and producers on updates, changes and corrections to policies
- Updates client management system and carrier sites with accurate information
- Acts as liaison with Quality Control to rectify any inconsistencies
- Advise and update insurance coverage.
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of market conditions, coverages and carrier underwriting, and product knowledge.
- Maintain positive relationships with insurance carriers to achieve or retain a favorable status for Movement Insurance
What We Are Looking For
- Positive attitude
- High School Diploma required
- 1+ years of business or relevant military experience required
- Property & Casualty Insurance License required
- Proven time management skills
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal
- Ability to speak before groups of customers and employees
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred